Basic information about watch specifications
Before you inquire or place an order of the watches from a watch manufacturer, the watches specifications are the most important things that you have to provide. Pls do share those information to the sales, because they are the things decided the prices. If you are not familiar with all these stuff, don’t worry, here would be a simple instructions about them.
1. Case material: You could choose from stainless steel, 316L stainless steel, alloy, titanium, copper, wood, etc.
2. Movement: movements decide the functions of the watches. It’s the most important factor for the watch and also the cost.
Basically, you need to choose from quartz or mechanical movements.
Then you go with the origin of the movement. There are two major countries manufacturing movements, Japan and Switzerland.
The most famous brands in Japan are Miyota and TMI; And the most famous brands in Switzerland are ETA and Ronda. They would be the brands you could choose from.
3. Watch strap or band types: There are basically 4 categories:
– Leather 1) Genuine leather 2) Artificial leather
– Metal 1) Stainless steel mesh band 2) Solid stainless steel bracelet 3) Hollow stainless steel bracelet
– Nato nylon
– Silicone / Rubber
4. Dial / face material: You can choose from the most regular metal dial, or something irregular like wood or marble. They are all available.
5. Others: There are still some other details you should know about the watches.
– Water resistant (3ATM / 5ATM / 10ATM)
– Watch Buckles (regular buckles / butterfly buckles / click buckles / Jewelry buckles )
– Glass (Mineral glass / sapphire crystal) (Domed / flat)
With all these specifications, you will have a easy talk with the sales next time. The more details you provide, the more time you would save. Time is money, my friend. Hope you have a easy, happy business and shopping.